The P001 is a thermal printer using 80 mm printing paper. Suitable for many different envrionments like supermarkets, restaurants, bars, pubs, cinemas, garages, hospitals, etc. So connect it to our banknote counter like B105 or B110 and print the counting report! Or connect it with our cash drawers (for example CD 4141 or CD 4617).
Equipped with a thermal printing head of Japanese origin and a super durable cutting knife of super hard steel. With an advanced motor technology, the printing speeds goes upto 200 mm per second.
- Printing width 72 mm
- Point density 576 points / line or 512 points / line
- Line spacing 3.75 mm (line spacing can be adjusted by command)
- Input buffer 64k bytes
- NV flash memory 256k bytes
- Power adapter input: AC 110V / 220V, 50 ~ 60Hz
- Power supply Output: DC 24V / 2.5A
- Cash drawer DC 24 V / 1A