The C-CS600B is a heavy duty mixed coin sorter with precise batching function. Because of its high resolution CCD image sensor, it is possible to separate coins of different denominations within 0.8 mm diameter difference (no wear). When the set batch is reached, the extra coins on the rail will be kicked into the reject pocket. The C-CS600B can sort 6 kinds of coins at the same time.
- Accurate counting;
- Easy maintenance: the sorting rail makes counting and sorting very accurate, and it is also very easy to clean and maintain
- Countable coins: diameter of the coins from 14 to 33 mm, thickness of 1.0 to 4.0 mm
- Counting speed: approx. 400-600 pieces/min
- Hopper capacity: approx. 600 coins;
- Connectivity: 1xRS232 for software upgrading/PC connection, 1xRS232 for printer and 1xPS2 for external display
- LED display
- Easy operation: User-friendly interface makes it easy to use even with little or no training
- Heavy duty: it is built to last. The steel construction makes the machine very resistant and robust.